So today one of my favourite fellow bloggers Kiki, from the amazing North Leads To Home, was kind enough to nominate me for an Inspiring Blog Award! I completely agree with what she said in her own post which you can read here- these awards are great for connecting with other bloggers that have similar interests to you, and they are a great way of finding new and inspiring blogs to read!
I’m so flattered that Interior Thinking was nominated- it has definitely brightened my weekend, so thank you Kiki! And make sure you check out her blog here- it’s one of my favourites and well worth a read!
So, as the rules of the Inspiring Blog Awards State, here are 7 facts about me;
1. I am currently at University studying Art History 2. My favourite artist is Edward Hopper 3. Christmas is my favourite time of year 4. I am very much a morning person 4. I have a dog named Archie 5. One day I want to travel across America 6. 7 is my lucky number 7. I am really bad at thinking up facts about myself!
The blogs which I love reading and would like to nominate are, in no particular order;
1. Penny Street Interiors 2. What We Like NYC 3. runawaykiwi 4. Le Zoe Musings 5. Le Blog De Marie 6. Decorating by Donna 7. Anita Brown Design Studio 8. L’ Essenziale Home Designs 9. emdeco 10. Bucket List Publications 11. Design Trolls 12. Eclectic Living Home 13. Inspire Ma 14. Beautiful Hello 15. Homestyle Diary
Some are interior design blogs, and some are not, but make sure you check them out because they are all great reads
Also, in order to accept this award you must:
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.
So thanks again to Kiki, and I hope this helps my readers to find some new and inspiring blogs to read!
I will have a new post up tomorrow too! Thanks for reading